kuman 3D Printer Controller Kit for Arduino Mega 2560 Uno R3 Starter Kits RAMPS 1.4 5pcs A4988 Stepper Motor Driver LCD 12864 for Arduino Reprap K17
(1) Mega 2560 R3
(2) 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino-compatible Mega with the powerful Arduino-compatible MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion.
(3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation
(4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller
This full graphic Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the "smart adapter" included.
Update High Quality Ramp Board by changing MOSFET: old MOSFET IC Model : PDF55N06 SpecificationVDSS:60V ID:55A New MOSFET IC model: HM60N06 SpecificationVDSS:60V ID:60A HM60N06 current up to 60AMore safety
(1) RAMPS 1.4 x 1
(2) Mega 2560 R3 x 1
(3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink x 5
(4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller x 1
(5) Smart Adapter x 1
(6) Cable x 2
(7) USB Cable x 1
Detailed tutorials including project introduction and source code CAN BE PROVIDED FOR FREE,contact us BY Email to get documents.
1. You just need to connect the computer with Mega 2560 via USB download cable when burning firmware.
2.The chip and circuit may be burnt when the power and motor driver board reversed, so please confirm twice before powering.
3.You just need to power Ramps 1.4 when testing.If you power Mega 2560, the chip will be burnt easily. So please read the introduction carefully and avoid the board being burnt due to the wrong operation.
- Update High Quality Ramp Board by changing MOSFET: old MOSFET IC Model : PDF55N06 SpecificationVDSS:60V ID:55A New MOSFET IC model: HM60N06 SpecificationVDSS:60V ID:60A HM60N06 current up to 60AMore safety
- 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4,A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
- LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller
- 3D Printer Controller 100 compatible with Arduino RepRap
- Detailed tutorials including project introduction and source code CAN BE PROVIDED FOR FREE,contact us BY Email to get documents
Aokin 3D Printer Controller Kit for Arduino RepRap, RAMPS 1.4 Mega 2560 Board 5pcs A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display with Adapter
Eiechip CNC 3D Printer Kit for Arduino Mega 2560 R3 RAMPS 1.4 Controller LCD 2004 6X Limit Switch Endstop 5 A4988 Stepper Driver 3D Printer Interface & Driver Modules
CNC Shield Board:
1>PWM Spindle and direction pins
2>4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
3>2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
5>Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers
7>Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place
8>Please note that this is an unassembled kit and Basic soldering skills are needed
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver:
1>Low RDS (On) Output
2>Automatic current decay mode detection / selection
3>Mix with slow current decay modes
4>Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation
7>3.3 and 5 V compatible logic supply
8>Thermal shutdown circuitry
9>Ground fault protection
10>Load short-circuit protection
11>Five selectable step modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
UNO R3 Board for Arduino:
2>USB interface: ATmega16U2
3>Operating voltage: 5V
4>Digital I/O pins: 14 (including 6 with PWM capability)
5>Analog input pins: 6
6>I-I/O pin output current: 40mA max
7>3.3V output current: 150mA max
8>Flash memory: 32kB (0.5kB used by bootloader- included)
9>Static RAM (SRAM): 2kB
11>Clock speed: 16MHz
LCD 2004 Smart Controller
Easy connect it to your Ramps board using the "smart adapter" included.
After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don't need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card.
Further more actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by adjusting the rotary encoder on the Smart Control panel.
- 3D Printer Accessories Set meets most needs. Including CNC Shield V3.0, UNO R3 Board, A4988 StepStick Stepper Motor Module.
- The 3D printer stepper motor shield V3 can be used as driver expansion board for engraving machines and 3D printers.
- It has in total 4 channel slots for A4988 stepper motor driver modules for driving 4 channel of stepper motors.
- Each channel of stepper motor only needs 2 IO ports, which means 8 IO ports is sufficient to manage 3 stepper motors
- This shield can make quick work for managing stepper motors in your project
Comgrow Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Aluminum DIY with Resume Print 220x220x250mm
Modeling TechnologyFDM (Fused Deposition Modeling
Max Traveling Speed180mm/s
InputAC 100-265V 50-60Hz
OutputDC 24V 15A 360W
Working ModeOnline or SD offline
Max Nozzle Temperature255
Max Hot bed Temperature110
Resume print after power off: Yes
- Resume Print: Ender 3 has the ability to resume printing even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- Easy and Qucik Assembly: It comes with several assembled parts, you only need about 2 hours to assemble 20 nuts well.
- Advanced Technology: Upgraded extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrustion; V-Slot with POM wheels make it move noiseless, smoothly and durable.
- Safety protected power supply; Only needs 5 minutes for hot bed to reach 110
- Strict Test: Strict testing for key components before delivery and life-time technical supports.
Sintron New Ultimate 3D Printer Full Complete Kit TW-101 2017 Upgrade Pro & Easy 3D Printer Reprap Prusa i3 MK8 Extruder, Stepper Motor and LCD Controller
The operating principle of 3D printer is to establish a 3D model by your computer, and use slicing software system to do the slicing work for the 3D model then save to the SD card for ready to print. Made of high quality acrylic material Steel rod (threaded & smooth), this 3D printer has a simple structure, light and portable, beautiful and trendy.
Sintoron TW-101 3D Printer Assembly Guide Video, please click this link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjv6HPep_dU
TW-101 has complete pdf instruction as well as Exploded view video--> hardware parts
TW-101 has open source preconfigured Marlin configuration --> firmware part
We also provide software for TW-101: such as Pronterface, Slic3r. and most importantly, we can provide the configuration file of slic3r, which we spent so much time to set it up. with this, your printing would be beautiful! --> software part
Quick & Easy assembling, all you need are just one wrench screw driver. and they are included! we have classified the parts, screws, nuts for you. this would save you lots of time!
Actually we have own this products for over one year, but we just started to sell it now. because we hope to went through all the details, and make sure all the components we selected are really useful, so customer can save time on worrying if it's the hardware problem and focus on project only.
Therefore, if you meet any problems (I am sure you will meet dozens of problems and questions during the building process, and it's normal), you can always contact us for technical support, because almost all the problems you will meet, we already met before, you are not just buying this product, you also get our experienced support for you. if there's some one you can ask, you will save a lot of time.
Package list and TW101 Specifications : please check the main picture for list.
- (1) We don't adapt wade extruder, we upgrade the J-head to all metal Sintron MK8 extruder (not all the MK8 extruders are the same). If you use wade extruder etc, every time when you change the filament, you have to take them apart and calibrate it all again. it takes hours sometimes. it takes you only within 1 minute to change the filament. Sintron MK8 extruder's special design also ensure you a pleasant & smoth printing.
- (2) We use SINTRON well-designed standard MK8 extruder, high quality stepper motor and direct drive extrusion wheel, more accurate, quick heating and fluent injection, we have made necessary design to prevent "jammed" problem. Exclusive Anti-Backlash design for Z axis , this makes the movement very quiet and stable. only Sintron got this design in the Market now! Sintron TW-101 uses 304 stainless T8 Lead Screw with Thread pitch 2mm. this makes TW-101 more accurate in printing.
- (3) Wiring has never been as easier as TW-101. you are not a expert of electronics? Never Mind! we have mistake-proof plugs. this is also one of our special design. as long as you can read and check the color, you can do it! Further more, we have made wires with corresponding suitable length for each plug(others don't). so it would look tight and clean! no extra mess.
- (4) Energy Saver! TW-101 consumes only 1/3 energy of ordinary 3d printer, TW-101 adapts special tape. so you don't need to heat the bed, therefore no worries about fire accident. but on the other hand, TW-101 by default won't suit for ABS(toxic) printing, PLA(non-toxic) and others are preferred. it's also a trend to use only PLA as it's enviormental friendly and no harm for human body.
- (5) Sintron TW-101 provide good Full tech support for the machine, unlike other sellers, just sell and know nothing about the product. we provide support for hardware, firmware & software if you would like to discuss with us! this would make sure you learn a lot from it too!
Longruner 3D Printer Controller Kit for Arduino Mega 2560 Uno R3 Starter Kits RAMPS 1.4 with Upgraded Mosfet 5pcs A4988 Stepper Motor Driver LCD 12864 for Arduino Reprap (14 Items)
Difference between 2016 and 2017 Version 2016 Old MOSFET IC Model : PDF55N06 VDSS:60V ID:55A 2017 New MOSFET IC model: HM60N06 VDSS:60VID:60A, more durable and safety. Product Features: 1) Mega 2560 R3 2) 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 with high-quality MOSFET Designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost, interface with the powerful Arduino-compatible Mega platform with plenty space for expansion. 3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver A complete micro-stepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation 4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller Contains an SD-Card reader, a rotary encoder, and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display. Easy to connect it with your Ramps board using the "smart adapter" included. Package List: (1) RAMPS 1.4 x 1 (2) Mega 2560 R3 x 1 (3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink x 5 (4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller x 1 (5) Smart Adapter x 1 (6) Cable x 2 (7) USB Cable x 1Caution: 1.Please read the technical parameters of the board carefully before you use it; 2.Only connect the mega2560 board with the computer via USB cable while programming firmware; 3.Reversed connection of the power supply or the motor driver may cause the board burning, please confirm again before power on; 4.Only power on the Ramps 1.4 while testing the product, supply power to the mega2560 board may cause burning the board; 5.Select the appropriate load according to the board voltage/current requirement,if the work current exceeds the load of the board which may cause the board burning. If you have any questions and need any technical help, please be free to contact us, we will try our best to help you.
- 3D Printer Controller Kit Mega 2560 R3
- 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 interfaces an Arduino Mega2560 board. The modular design includes a plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgradeability and expansion
- LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller and the A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
- 3D Printer Controller 100 compatible with Arduino RepRap
- Detailed tutorials including project introduction and source code are provided for free, just contact us by Email
Longruner For Arduino Professional 3D printer CNC Kit, GRBL CNC Shield UNO R3 BoardRAMPS 1.4 Mechanical Switch EndstopDRV8825 A4988 GRBL Stepper Motor DriverNema 17 Stepper Motor (LKB02)
CNC Shield Board: Latest CNC Shield Version 3.0 for arduino. GRBL 0.9 compatible. 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13). Support 6pcs ends stop for each axis. Coolant enable. Compatible with A4988 or DRV8825 stepper driver. Runs on 12-36V DC. DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver: Stepper motor driver (upgraded from A4988, 2.5 A max current/phase. It's not arduino official board but it's compatible with all arduino software and hardware). Nema 17 Stepper motor Specification: Model No.:17HD48002H-22B Step Angle: 1.8 deg Holding Torque: 59Ncm(84 oz.in) Rated Current/phase: 1.7A Frame Size: 41 x 41mm Body Length: 47mm Shaft Diameter: 5mm Shaft Length: 22mm Weight: 380g Mechanical Endstop Connection Description: Red line connect VCC (ramps of ) black wire connect the GND (ramps of -) Green Line connect SIGNAL (ramps in s) Tips: Under normal circumstances, the system must be configured to at least three mechanical switches. Advantage: Easy to install, the more common used styles. Length of Cable: 70 cm Great Package Includes: 1 x CNC Shield Board 1 x Longruner UNO R3 Board 1 x 1.5m USB cable for R3 Board 3 x Nema 17 stepper motor 1.7 A (with bracket and screw) 3 x Nema 17 Stepper Motor Mounting Bracket 3 x Mechanical Switch Endstop 3 x 3Pin 70cm Cable 4 x DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver 4 x Aluminum heatsink w/ 3M tape backing 12x M3 Screws for bracket of stepper motorIf you have any question, please be free to contact us, we will try our best to help you. Service Email: [email protected]
- Latest CH340G CNC Shield expansion board Version 3.0 for Arduino.
- Longruner UNO R3 Board, MCU: ATmega328, USB interface: ATmega16U2 with 1.5m USB Cable.
- 4pcs DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver with Heat Sinks.
- 3pcs NEMA-17 Stepper Motor 84 oz.in (59 Ncm) 47mm Body 1.8 degree with Mounting Bracket Kit DIY 3D Printer CNC Robot with 3pcs Mounting Bracket and 12pcs M3 Screws.
- 3pcs Endstop Mechanical Limit Switches for 3D printer RAMPS 1.4 with 3Pin 70cm Cable.
OSOYOO 3D Printer Kit with RAMPS 1.4 Controller Mega 2560 board 5pcs A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller with Adapter For Arduino RepRap
3D printer Kit guide: http://osoyoo.com/driver/3D20printer20instructions.pdf
1) The max power supply for these ramps is 12V and the max watts is about 180W. The max watts for the hotbed is about 100W and the max temperature is just 50 degree Celsius.
2) Do not plug or unplug and wire or module when power is on, do not even touch the board when power is on or your hand has static charge(you can remove static charge by touching metal tap) .
3) Always double check power wire is properly installed. If you do not follow above move, you may damage the control board and your 3D printer.
4) Pls confirm the A4988 driver install correctly on Ramps1.4 board.
5) The endstop pins are Signal-GND-VCC, instead of VCC-Signal-GND like the rest of RepRaps boards. Make sure to wire them correctly. This is done to allow squeezing fatter traces on the printable board.
6) Don't secure Arduino/Ramps with conductive screws through both mounting holes. The screw may cut into the positive trace creating a HIGH current short.
7) Test all electronics thoroughly before placing into service.
8) Do not leave power supplied to electronics unattended, or run machines unattended due to the risk of fire and malfunction.
9) Once you start putting electricity into your RepRap - even at just 12 volts - you have to take basic, common sense precautions to avoid fires. Just in case these fail. test your workshop smoke detector.
1) Marlin firmware update: Arduino IDE 1.5.X
2) This kit consists of a RAMPS 1.4 shield, an Mega 2560 board, five Stepper drivers and a LCD. It can control up to 5 stepper motors with 1/16 stepping precision and interface
- 3D printer Kit guide: 3D printer Kit guide: http://osoyoo.com/driver/3D20printer20instructions.pdf
- 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 interfaces an Arduino Mega2560 board. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion
- With LCD 12864, you can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the "smart adapter" included. After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don't need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card.
- It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost
- We are professional factory on making all electronics components based on Arduino and Raspberry Pi. And we also have processional engineer team to offer you tutorials which you can start from beginning. all documents (including code)
RAMPS 1.4 Controller MEGA2560 R3 board 5pcs Soldered A4988 Stepper Motor Drivers 5pcs Heat Sinks 19pcs Jumpers with USB Cable For Arduino RepRap 3D Printer Kit
RAMPS 1.4 Size: 9.1 x 5.9cm / 3.58 x 2.32"
Mega R3 2560 Size: 10.8 x 5.5cm / 4.25 x 2.16"
A4988 Color: Green
A4988 Quantity: 5pcs
1 x RAMPS 1.4 Board
1 x Mega 2560 R3 Board
5 x Soldered A4988 Drivers
5 x Heat Sinks
1 x USB Cable
19 x Jumpers
- RAMPS interfaces an Mega with the powerful MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion
- Mega 2560 control board is an ATmega2560 as core micro-controller development board itself has 54 digital I/O input/output terminals (14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), 16 MHz crystal
- RAMPS is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small controller for a lower cost and a smaller size.
- With the boot-loader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer
- After connecting this panel to your RAMPS, you don't need your pc any more. The smart controller supplies power for your SD card. All actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the smart controller
Sintron 3D Printer Electronics Full Kit, RAMPS 1.4 Mega 2560 MK3 Heatbed Heat Bed LCD2004 Stepper Motor MK8 Extruder A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Endstop for DIY RepRap Prusa i3 Kossel
This kit are included all the electronics parts you need for 3D printer (except power supply, which you can use PC ATX power), so after you purchase this kit, then can start your project right away, no need to worry about what might be missing again. The parts we selected are all with very good quality, also we provide support while you are building it, if you have questions, please feel free to send us an email, we will also help you to complete the project!
Below are the details of parts, please read carefully, because there are many other sellers might sell you the bad and cheap quality, and cause you the whole system crash, wrong wiring is possible to burn all the parts , so please be careful while using it !
RAMPS 1.4- http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00JU41GQ4
Mega 2560- http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GRJ2A6A
LCD 2004- http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00K6KCYEE
MK8 Extruder- http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00SLL9OO8
MK3 Heatbed- http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00TCL9OR8
Package List :
(1) 1x 3D Printer Controller Ramps 1.4 Board
(2) 1x Arduino-Compatible Mega 2560 R3
(3) 5x A4988 StepStick Stepper Motor Driver Module
(4) 1x LCD 2004 Smart Display Controller
(5) 1x Smart Adapter
(6) 1x MK8 Extruder Hot-end & Cold-end
(7) 4x NEMA 17 Motor
(8) 1x MK3 Heatbed thermistor and wire
(9) 6x Mechanical Endstop Cable
(10) 2x 30cm Ribbon Cable
(11) 1x USB Cable
(12) Filament (few for test)
For more info, you can check the official website: http://reprap.org/wiki/Prusa_i3_Rework_Electronics_and_wiring
- (1) We use well-designed standard MK8 extruder, high quality stepper motor and direct drive extrusion wheel, more accurate, quick heating and fluent injection, We have made necessary design to prevent
- (2) We use the latest MK3 Heatbed 3mm Aluminium PCB Board, dual power supply, operate at 12V or 24V. Heated bed keeps a certain temperature to prevent warping, and cooling fan speeds up solidification of the extruded filament. this would reduct your calibration time a lot !
- (3) We offer LCD 2004 controller with SD card design support totally off-line print, no computer needed while printing. then you don't have to spare one computer for your 3D printer use only.
- (4) We have pre-install the 3D printer firmware for you . so even you know nothing about firmware , you can still get it working .
- (5) We don't just sell them, we also provide good after-sales service, so welcome to discuss with us, we will try to do technical support as much as we can, please feel free to send us an email, we will also help you to complete the project !
- Portable wifi pouch
- Scrapbook paper storage organizer
- Dk yarn weight 3 cotton
- Cast iron legs kits for stove
- Letter punch set for metal
- Reusable bags for vegetables
- Elixir strings electric guitar strings