Ace Martial Arts Jack Sparrow Steel Caribbean Pirates Cutlass Sword Sabre w/Scabbard
Up for sale is a pirate cutlass saber inspired by the sword used by Jack Sparrow in Pirates of Caribbean. The cutlass is best known as the pirate's weapon of choice, the naval side arm, likely because it was robust enough to hack through heavy ropes, canvas, and wood. It was also short enough to use in relatively close quarters, such as during boarding actions, in the rigging, or below decks. Another advantage to the cutlass was its simplicity of use. The cutlass required less training than the rapier or small sword, and was more effective as a combat weapon than the full sized sword. This beautiful cutlass sword features a 440 stainless steel constructed blade. The blade is sharpened, and measures at 22". The blade is mirror polished. The guard is a solid design with a one piece construction knuckle bow and cross guard. The knuckle bow has been ridged for better deflection and butting capabilities. The handle is solid steel with a spiral design. The pommel of the sword is an ornate capstan rivet. Comes with the sword is a wood constructed scabbard. At the drag of the scabbard is brass with a ball point tip and two crossed pistols in relief. At the throat of the scabbard is a brass with a skull and crossed cutlass swords.
- 28" Full Length Cutlass Sword
- Inspired by the sword used by Jack Sparrow in Pirates of Caribbean
- Mirror Polished Stainless Steel Blade
- Wood Scabbard
- Great for Pirate Cosplay
Master Cutlery Pirate Sword 30.5" Overall
Overall length: 27" blade length: 19.5" handle length: 7.5'. handle material : black finished steel with cord wrap. Constructed from 440 stainless steel with sharp "saw back" dual blade.
- Overall length: 27" blade length: 19.5" handle length: 7.5'
- Handle material : black finished steel w/cord wrap
- Constructed from 440 stainless steel with sharp "Saw back" dual blade
Pirate Cutlass Caribbean Buccaneer Sword
This Cutlass is a reproduction of those used during the high reign of the Pirates. The sword is built sturdy with a tough knuckle bow and leather wrapped handle. The blade of the sword is 440 stainless steel with a mirror polished finish, short ricasso and false edge.
- Blade: The blade of the sword is 440 stainless steel with a mirror polished finish, short ricasso and false edge. The sword comes slightly sharpened with an extremely sharp point.
- Scabbard: The scabbard of the sword is wooden with a semi gloss black finish. The drag is a ball point style with an ornate design. A suspension ring has been added to the scabbard throat.
- Guard: The guard is a solid design with a one piece construction knuckle bow and cup guard. The knuckle bow and guard have been bead blasted.
- Handle: The handle is wood with a black finish. The pommel of the sword is an ornate capstan rivet.
Denix Pirate Cutlass Sword (Brass)
The Cutlass was a short slashing sword, ideal for the close- quarters battles aboard great sailing ships. It has developed a reputation as the pirate weapon of choice and this version by Denix exploits this connection, with the Skull-and-Crossbones emblazoned on the scabbard throat and a full-rigged pirate ship engraved on the hand guard. Excellent for piratical re-creations! The blades of Denix daggers and swords are cast from a metal alloy and cannot be sharpened, making them safe for display in family environments.
- The Cutlass was a short slashing sword, ideal for the close- quarters battles aboard great sailing ships
- The Skull-and-Crossbones emblazoned on the scabbard throat and a full-rigged pirate ship are engraved on the Brass handguard
- The blades are cast from a metal alloy and cannot be sharpened, making them safe for display in family environments
- Overall Length: 28 3/4"; weight - 2lbs 11oz; Handle Length 5 1/2"; Blade Length 22 1/2"
Ace Martial Arts Supply Deep Blue Sea Pirate Cutlass Sword
Blade material: 440 stainless steel steel. Overall length: 30 inches inches, blade length:24 inches, handle length:5 inches. Blade:slightly sharpened.
- Blade material: 440 stainless steel steel
- Overall length: 30 inches inches, blade length:24 inches, handle length:5 inches
- Blade:slightly sharpened
SZCO Supplies Naval Cutlass Sword
This Naval Cutlass Sword is 35.50" in overall length. It comes with a hardshell, brass adorned scabbard. The blade is made of stainless steel. The handle and guard are made of brass.
- Sword is made of stainless steel
- Sword comes with hardshell brass trimmed scabbard
- Sword has brass hand guard
- Sword has leather wrapped handle trimmed in brass
- 35.50" overall
K EXCLUSIVE Captain Hooks Pirate Cutlass Sword
Boarders away! The cutlass was the favorite weapon of both pirates and sailors during the Age of Sail. It was the perfect weapon in the close quarters action when boarding or defending a ship. Measuring 38" overall, this model features a 29 1/4" blade constructed from steel with an authentic aged finish and heavy blood groove. The black handle is accented with cast metal guard and pommel, while the wooden scabbard features a cast metal throat with pirate emblem. This sword is a great addition to any collection!
- 28" pirate replica sword with ornamental sheath
Forum Novelties Pirate Cutlass
This pirate sword has a curved silver blade and an antique gold finished handle. Measures approximately 16" long.One size
- Polyester. Imported
Etrading Leather Medieval Sword Frog Pirate Cutlass Belt Hanger
Adjustable belt buckle strap on the frog (sword holster) of the belt, can fit most sizes of swords from Long Swords, Pirate Cutlass, Rapiers and even Samurai Swords.
- The Frog can hold swords with a diameter of 2.25-1.5 ".
- Heavy duty leather.
- An extended tail so the belt is buckled but still is worn traditionally with the knot at the waist.
- Adjustable belt buckle strap on the frog (sword holster) of the belt, can fit most sizes of swords from Long Swords, Pirate Cutlass, Rapiers and even Samurai Swords
- Does not come with sword.
Windlass The English Cutlass Pirate Hanger Sword
Carried during the 1600's and 1700's, this type sword was also called a hanger. (The term cutlass wasn't used as an exclusive term for the sailor's fighting sword until the 1800's.) It was frequently used by officers as a close quarters battle weapon because of its compact dimensions. This replica has a tough, tempered high carbon steel blade and a solid brass heart shaped guard characteristic of the period. Leather scabbard with brass throat and tip. Made by Windlass Steelcrafts with the same care and attention to detail lavished onto the swords crafted for government defense contracts all over the world. Hand forged, high carbon steel blade.
- Hand forged, high carbon steel blade
- Solid brass heart shaped guard
- Leather scabbard with brass throat and tip
- Made by Windlass Steelcrafts
- Overall: 30-1/2" Blade: 25-1/2" long, 1-1/2" wide, 1/4 thick Wt: 2 lbs / 8 oz
- Krups 4 cup coffee maker replacement
- Hp cartridge 60 xl black
- Russia patch iron on
- Mens bbq apron beer holder
- Lc9 clip holster
- S&s worldwide soft floor hockey puck set of 12
- Angel wars by steve quayle